This is a sponsored post and may contain affiliate links. All opinions are mine. The kids and I LOVE to be outside in the summer. Because we live in the south, we get more sun time then some. We usually are able to enjoy warm weather from mid-April to mid-October. We love to hit the pool or the beach as often as possible. Over the years, I have learned what we needed to take and what could be left at home. I got tired of lugging all the bags and accessories everyone needed. I came up with a list of just the necessities. Here it is!
8 Essentials You Need To Bring To The Beach
- Water Bottle
- Brush or Comb
- Book or Magazines
- Beach Cover-Up
The LOLL Hooded Beach Poncho
If you are at the beach, you are trying to work on your tan or playing in the water. If you have kids, you are playing in the water or on the sand with them. If I am not in the water or getting a tan, I wear a beach cover-up. Of all my essentials you need to bring to the beach, my favorite is my LOLL Hooded Beach Poncho. Why? Because it is not just a cover-up. It is also a towel and you can change under it too! That means I have less I need to carry in my beach bag!
It Started With A Vision
The LOLL Hooded Beach Poncho is all three! When Lara Solomon was a young girl, she would visit her Granny. When they went to the beach, Lara used a towel with head and arm holes they could use when they were changing on the beach. This idea stuck with Lara. She saw a similar cover-up used by kids in Tasmania. Lara wondered why they didn’t have these for adults.
The Secret To Success
Many business people will tell you they had a secret to their success. They found or created a product people needed. To Lara, the LOLL Hooded Beach Poncho was that product. After using her family as guinea pigs and ironing out a few kinks, the LOLL Hooded Beach Poncho hit the market. It comes in a variety of colors and range in price from $39-$60. Each LOLL Hooded Beach Poncho has several unique features:
LOLL Hooded Beach Poncho Features
- Longer in the back than the front: This means you can sit in a hot car, on hot sand or a concrete pool and not burn or scratch your legs.
- Open ended zippers on each side: This is genius! You can towel unzip each side and your LOLL Hooded Beach Poncho becomes a towel! You can lay on it or dry off with it. Either way, you have more room in your beach bag!
- Internal pockets: One pocket is splash and sand proof. You can keep your phone in here and not worry of it getting sandy or wet. The other pocket can keep your money, keys, sunblock and chap-stick safe!
- Hood: This is a no brainer! It will keep you protected from the sun or paparazzi. You know, if you are famous and they follow you around.
- Arm holes: I love how roomy these are. I have bigger arms and most cover-ups pinch. Also, you can fit your whole arm in. You can access your pockets and change in or out of your suit.
Ready to purchase your own LOLL Hooded Beach Poncho? Head over to the LOLL shop and go crazy! Be sure to stay connected with LOLL and follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. One reader will win one LOLL Poncho towel, ARV $50.
What are your essentials you need to bring to the beach do you always include in your beach bag?