Your bridesmaids should have your back on your wedding day. Make sure they are prepared for anything with these essentials bridesmaids should have on the big day!
This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% mine. Weddings can be a lot of work. There always seems to be endless amounts of tasks to juggle and non-stop errands to run. Bridal parties exist so that the couple can get as much help as possible before and during their big day. Ultimately, a bridesmaid offers her loving support to the bride. Aside from celebrating an incredibly day together, bridesmaids can lend a helping hand so the bride doesn’t get too stressed out on her special day.
The Prepared Bridesmaid
Have you been appointed bridesmaid this year? On the day of the wedding, I suggest you pack a few products that can be helpful to you, the bride and anyone else that’s attending the celebration. There are key items that can help with wardrobe malfunctions, sick guests and other wedding/party-related “emergencies.”
7 Things A Bridesmaid Should Pack On The Wedding Day
- Thread And Needle: A small sewing kit could be vital if ever a strap breaks on a dress, a button falls off, etc. The last thing you need during a wedding is for a ruined suit/gown. Make sure everyone’s wardrobe has a backup plan by equipping yourself with a needle and thread.
- Stain-Remover Pen: A bride always looks so ravishing in white. Help her keep her dress looking crisp with a stain-remover pen. A spill may not necessarily occur, but it’s always better to be on the safe side.
- Pain Medication: Headaches can come at any time: even during weddings. Maybe it’s the blaring music. One too many cocktails? As the responsible bridesmaid, be prepared for unexpected pains by bringing along some ibuprofen or acetaminophen.
- Band Aids: Little “boo-boos” can happen, so bandages are definitely a vital item to pack. Someone will likely need them for their feet (but those cute shoes are totally worth the blisters!).
- Phone Charger: There’s nothing more frustrating than a “low battery” notification on your cell phone. A charger could come in handy for many people. If you can, try to bring a universal charger so that you can accommodate to all cell phone types!
- A Change of Shoes: We all know how our feet feel after a day wearing heels. Imagine how that is intensified when you are basically standing in them for an entire day. Once the ceremony is over, switch the heels for a comfortable pair of flats.
- A Surge Protector: When I am in my bathroom getting ready for the day, I have a ton of tings plugged into the electrical outlet. Multiply that by the number of bridesmaids, the bride and other members of the wedding party. There is usually not enough outlets for everyone, so grab a few surge protectors to offer up additional plug ins for your beauty tools!
Totes Fit For A Bridesmaid!
So, you’ve got all of the essentials ready but have you thought about how you’ll be bringing them to the wedding hall? You’re going to need something practical: a bag that’s lightweight and cute. With my daughter’s wedding coming up, I wanted a bag the girls could pack all of their essentials in for the big day. I am currently obsessed with Sailor Bags. Talk about a sturdy bag that is fashionable!
When we were deciding on gifts for the bridesmaids, I wanted something practical. With the items from Sailor Bags, where fashion meets function, we knew we had found the perfect bridesmaid’s gift! With Sailor Bags, they are known for their durability in soft goods. Their products are tough, water-resistant and lightweight and super cute! Their bags are perfect for travel, for going to the beach or the park or for all of your wedding adventures!
Bags That Are Made To Last
I have the Sailor Bags Day at the Beach Set, which includes the Medium Newport Tote and the Chesapeake Wristlet. Caitlin and I will be bringing this set, which retails for $83, along with us for the wedding day. I love the choice of the bold red or blue stripe, giving the bag a nautical feel. You can feel the quality the moment you touch these bags. Unlike other totes on the market, the bags from Sailor Bags were made to last.
Sailor Bags have a huge line of products which are made from actual sailcloth. You can choose from totes and duffel bags down to ultra-cute toiletry kits. I love how their bags are fully equipped with compartments and zippers. They’ve got different collections of styles like their Newport line, which features their products in sleek, nautical colors. You can see what Sailor Bags is all about on their website and social media! Be sure to follow them on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. One USA reader will win a Day at the Beach Set, ARV $83