This is a sponsored post and I have been compensated. However, all opinions are mine. Getting ready for travel with a baby is no easy task. When my kids were little, we didn’t have all the innovative and useful products on the market today. A family friend had a baby recently and my husband and I were amazed at all the products that make traveling with babies easier.
But once you’ve got the basics like diapers and clothes you start to wonder what else you could bring. With the holidays around the corner, parents are wondering how to make traveling with a baby stress free. Here is a list of innovative baby gear that do just that!
- A Portable High Chair: Not everywhere you go will have high chairs available. Instead of having to sit with your baby in your lap bring along a portable high chair. They fit most tables, has a handy rear pocket, and folds flat. You can also buy a tray attachment so you can use it even when you don’t have a table handy. It also only weighs 4 pounds, making them a lightweight option for anyone flying or hiking.
- A Snack Dispenser: When you’re on the go having a variety of snacks ready to go for your baby is important. Formula and snack dispensers allow you to carry several snacks as well as formula. It makes it easy to keep your little one happy while you travel.
- Dockatot™: A comfortable baby is a happy baby. Laying on the hard floor of airports is never fun for anyone. It isn’t very sanitary either. The people at DockATot have a lightweight, attractive alternative. The DockATot Deluxe gives your baby a comfortable place to rest, play, or even get a diaper change.
- A Baby Hammock for Flying: Holding your baby on a 9-hour flight is tiresome, to say the least. You can fix that though with a baby hammock designed with flying in mind. They attach around your waist and the tray table. This allows you face to face contact with your baby. They’re FAA compliant and weigh only one pound.
- A Car Bottle Warmer: Babies love having their formula warm but that isn’t always easy to do on the go. Or is it? With travel bottle warmers you can plug it into your car and it warms up any bottle you have. This invaluable tool makes long car rides much easier to do with little ones.
We have a new baby in the family and we are thrilled. I want the parents to have as easy a transition into parenthood as possible. It has helped that Kristina’s friend Ashley had a baby a few months ago. Claire is paving the way to show baby Declan how to rock the life of a baby! She absolutely loved her DockATot Deluxe. She was fascinated with the Toy Arch and Toy set!
The DockATot comes in a variety of patterns. We loved the bold black and white design of the Mod Pod. Isn’t it the best? Baby Claire is the most comfortable baby on the block! The Dock A Tot is perfect for your baby ages 0-8 months old or 5-22Ibs. It is a safe and comfy spot Claire can rest, lounge, play, cuddle, do tummy time and get diaper changes.
Deluxe docks are lightweight and portable, making them perfect for stress free travel. You can even buy additional covers! The DockATot was designed in Sweden and is made in Europe. The materials are breathable, washable and hypoallergenic. All the filling materials are sourced from world-leading suppliers with hygienic and non-toxic properties.
The DockATot Deluxe plus Dock retails for $185 and can be purchased online from their website. I highly recommend adding the Toy Arch and Toy Set which sell for $30 each. Be sure to follow DockATot on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. One USA reader will win a $175 Dock A Tot store credit. Enter below and good luck!
Have you had to travel with a baby? How did you make it stress free? I would love to hear in the comments below!