This shop has been compensated but all opinions are mine alone. Are you a new mom? Having a baby is stressful. You have less time than you used to and more responsibilities than ever before. Running errands with a baby is a lot different than when you are on your own. It takes planning, finesse and some cool baby gear! There are some amazing products out there that help make your life easier. Here’s 6 baby must haves for new moms on the go.
- White Noise App: Sometimes babies have trouble sleeping in new environments. A fussy baby who won’t sleep runs the risk of ruining the entire night. A white noise app will help drown out unfamiliar sounds. This will give them a calming background noise to fall asleep to. It helps them fall asleep faster which gives you more time for other things.
- Diaper Bag: Diaper bags aren’t what they used to be! Now you can buy a fashionable and functional bag for you and baby. The perfect bag will fit all the babies gear, your wallet, keys, phone and a portable breast pump.
- Portable Breast Pump: When I had my babies, I had one breast pump. It was big and bulky and you had to plug it in. I couldn’t leave the house for too long because I may have to pump. Now you can get great portable breast pumps that fit in your tote or diaper bag.
- Binxy Baby Shopping Cart Hammock: Going grocery shopping with your baby has never been easy. You have to either carry the baby or put their huge car seat in the shopping cart. That means you can’t buy as much. But the Binxy Baby Shopping Cart Hammock changes that. Your baby can lay comfortably in the hammock while you shop!
- Placemat Plate: For the older baby A placemat that also serves as a plate helps you cut back on cleaning. With divided areas for different types of foods on the mat they end the risk of spilled plates. You’ll also have fewer dishes at the end of the day. These little time savers are lifesavers for busy moms.
- Portable Chair: Again, for the older baby, a portable chair is amazing! If you stop for lunch, this must have secures to the table. It makes feeding the baby super easy. And she is able to see mom, which makes for a calmer baby.
I love how easy the Binxy Baby Shopping Cart Hammock is to use. Both Carly’s mom Nikki and Claire’s mom Emily said shopping with it made shopping easier. If you want one of the top baby must haves for new moms on the go, this is it! It brings your baby closer to you and gives you space to fit more groceries. It also means you don’t have to bother with the irritation of pulling the car seat out every time you go shopping.
The hammock spans across the shopping cart and secures into place. It is lightweight and portable, which is another great feature. It is made from double weight upholstery fabric, making it super strong and durable. This baby isn’t going to fall apart on you! Most infant car seats will fit inside the Shopping Cart Hammock and can be secured using the included safety strap. Isn’t that great! That way, if the baby is asleep in the car seat, you don’t need to wake her!
The Binxy Baby Shopping Cart Hammock comes in a variety of patterns. We love the Indigo Dream with it’s shades of indigo and blue. The hammock retails for $50 and can be purchased online at Binxy Baby as well as BuyBuy Baby. It makes the perfect baby shower gift! Have multiples? You can fit two hammocks safely in one shopping cart. You can see how the Shopping Cart Hammock works HERE. Follow Binxy Baby on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. One USA reader will win one Binxy Baby Shopping Cart Hammock ARV $50. Enter below and good luck!
What baby must haves for new moms on the go would you recommend? I would love to hear in the comments below!